Debating if you want to jump on the Twitter bandwagon or have you let your Twitter account become inactive? With a near 200 million people using Twitter every day; you may want to take a look at some of the reasons why iMarketing Factor makes the case for how important it is to use Twitter for your business!
- Twitter helps you connect to your customers: Since so many people are on and joining Twitter daily, it is a good place to look for those future customers and connect with them.
- Twitter helps you build relationships: Once you have a following on Twitter it’s important to keep them engaged with useful or helpful tweets. Make sure you don’t too much in a certain time frame of they could end up as spam.
- Use Twitter to create brand awareness: If you’re a smaller company you want to get your name out there, so its easy to present your logo so that followers can recognize your company name and logo together.
- Use Twitter to market new products: Twitter is a great place to Tweet about your business updates, including services, events and more! Promotions of a new product through social media can make a bigger impact then traditional ways of advertising. You can also let your followers know what you are up to, Bridal Shows and events you are planning to attend, and more.
- Use Twitter to provide information: Twitter is the cheap way to spread the word. Something new going on, tweet it and all your followers will see it right away!
- Use Twitter to survey and gain feedback: Follow the conversations about your company or products. This can help you gain knowledge on what people want. You can gain a lot of information through a poll as well.
- Use Twitter to manage your online reputation:Make sure you are following the tweets about your company and products. If there is an unhappy customer or competitor you want to make sure you are aware so there is not negative publicity.
- Twitter can boost sales with special offers and discounts: Everyone loves a discount or giveaway! What better way to get that information out quick than with a tweet (and encouragement to RT to their followers and friends!).
- Twitter allows you to keep an eye on competition: ‘Twitter Search’ is a great way to keep your eye on what your competitions activity.
- Twitter can be viral: Once you have the following on Twitter your tweet can be re-tweeted a number of times gaining more popularity.
- Twitter is a great place to promote your company’s blog: Have a blog? Share it! This will help you also gain traffic to your blog and get more shares and brand awareness.
- Access great education: Follow industry leaders and news and educational sources that matter to you and your business for instant updates and resources. Be sure to follow @WeddingWireEDU!
So, why not get a Twtter account and start tweeting, or boost your business’ Twitter account to the next level?