When was the last time that you updated your Facebook Cover Photo? This image is one of the first things that potential clients see when visiting your Facebook account. It is important to have a great cover image to make a good impression! Stand out with a beautiful and engaging cover photo that expresses the personality of your business.
Tips for a stellar cover photo:
- Update your cover photo frequently! A fresh image is engaging. Make it relevant for potential clients seeking services like you but updating based on the season, an image that expresses business personality and matches your logo, or use an image from a recent favorite event (with attribution to the photographer).
- Always include a photo description with your cover photo and a call to action to visit your Storefront, business website or to contact you directly to learn more about your service with a link to your contact form.
- Coordinate your cover photo with your profile photo to make it a great visual experience for your visitors and convey a consistent brand message.
Not sure how to update your cover image on Facebook? Use the step-by-step guide below.
- Log in to your Facebook account, select your business account under your ‘Pages’
- When viewing your Timeline, hover over your cover photo
- Click the edit icon, ‘Change Cover’
- Pick one of the options from the pop-up menu (ex: Upload photo, Chose from Photos)
- Select the photo or image of your choice, drag to reposition as needed
- Save your changes
What tips do you have for an eye-catching cover photo?