If you haven’t already, you need to create a Facebook fan page for your business. Many couples spend their time interacting with family and friends online through Facebook while planning their wedding. It is important your business has a presence! Just follow our simple step-by-step guide below:
Click here to get started!
1. Select your Category and Name – You should likely select “Local Business or Place” and then select the category closest to your business type. Enter your name, address, and phone number and click “Get Started.” It is important to enter your name exactly as it appears on your own website as well as WeddingWire so that you maintain consistency.
2. Add a Profile Picture – Click “Upload Picture” at the top of the page and select and image you feel best represents your business. Make sure it will look good even as a reduced thumbnail. We recommend bright colorful images of your past work.
3. Add Information – Use the “Add Information to this Page” option under your profile picture to enter in basic information. The more details about your business the better!
4. Add Content – Okay this one is really important so listen up! Like a profile page, Fan Pages have multiple tabs you can build out. You can devote a full tab to Photos, WeddingWire Reviews, etc. You can add promotions, discussion, and more ways to interact with your past and potential clients. There are also tons of applications you can add to further customize your page, browse them here.
5. Publish! – Click to “Publish this Page” and share it with everyone you know. You can engage with your brides and grooms online in a whole new way. Use Facebook’s functionality to make your page unique by setting a default page for those who haven’t “liked” your business yet, allowing fans to share your posts, photos, and more.
It is important to stay up to day with your Facebook page by posting regular content like links to your blog or new reviews on WeddingWire. Be sure to click the “Share” button to share it with friends and those you are working with or have worked with in the past.
Here are some more tips from the folks at Facebook. Share your fan pages with us in the comments!