Most of your time is spent getting ready for an upcoming event or wrapping up a previous one, right? Who is thinking about how to make sure the bookings keep coming in? It is important to keep your inbound marketing efforts in mind, though they take time, it will help ensure you are staying busy and getting more business!
We’ve listed a few quick actions you can take now to improve your inbound marketing efforts in a flash:
1. Respond. Engage through social media with your fans and followers. Comment or post or tweet at your customers, even just to say thank you! Building a more personal relationship through social media can help you convert those followers into clients or referral business.
2. Call Action. Use a clear call-to-action, or CTA, everywhere you go. In email, blog posts, and especially on your website. If you want someone to contact you to get more information, make sure it’s obvious and easy for them to do so!
3. Link. By linking to your own content on another part of your website or blog, you will retain visitors for a longer period of time. Just make sure that what you are linking to is relevant.
4. Share. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, You-Twit-Face. We promise we aren’t calling you names! It’s important for your business to go social on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. In the new social revolution, these tools are some of your most effective.
5. Bold. This is one of the fastest ways to make a difference. Draw attention to the most important part of your page so that visitors can see the jist of what you offer in 5 seconds or less.
Want more? Check out the full article here.