Photo by: epaga FOTO
Reviews are the best way to earn a couple’s trust and get them excited to book you for their wedding. Couples searching for vendors can easily see your WeddingWire reviews, but you can also showcase your reviews on social media to help attract couples who follow you or come across your profile.
Generally, paragraphs of text do not perform as well as photos, videos, or slideshows on social media platforms. This means you will need to get creative in the way you share your reviews in order to reach a larger audience and get the most engagement possible.
Here are four ways to use your WeddingWire reviews on social media:
Create a Graphic Featuring Your Review
Use a program like Canva or Photoshop to create an image displaying your review. Start by copying and pasting a review and the couple’s names in a text box. Customize the font style and color to make the text eye-catching. Then, add graphic elements such as stars, your logo, flowers, and/or borders surrounding the text to make the graphic visually appealing and reflective of your brand.
Use the Instagram Carousel Feature
Instagram allows you to post up to 10 photos at a time, giving users the ability to swipe through a series in a single post. Take advantage of this feature by showcasing a review with a corresponding photo from that wedding. Here’s how to:
- Pick a review that a couple submitted on WeddingWire about you. Make a graphic, as described above, featuring this review.
- Start a new post in the Instagram app.
- Click on the “Select Multiple” button.
- Select a photo featuring your work from this specific couple’s wedding.
- Select the graphic you made showcasing the review from the couple.
- In your caption, tell your audience to swipe right to see what the couple had to say about your work!
You can also switch the photos around so the review comes first and the photos come second in the carousel. Either way, this type of post is powerful because it shows potential clients your work, along with what past couples thought of it at the same time!
Use the Carousel Feature on Facebook to Share Your WeddingWire Profile
Facebook also has a carousel feature that allows you to upload up to five photos that users can scroll through, each of which includes a caption underneath it. You can use the carousel to showcase photos of your work and send people to your WeddingWire profile. Here’s how to:
- Go to your business page and click share a photo.
- Select “Create a Photo Carousel.”
- Write a caption that features a review and encourages couples to click to see more testimonials.
- Enter the URL for your WeddingWire profile as the destination URL and click the blue arrow.
- Upload up to five photos of your work.
- Click on the text below each image and paste short quotes (3-5 words) pulled from your reviews under each image.
- Publish your post!
This type of post is unique and engaging, making it excellent for getting couples to click and read your reviews.
Showcase Your Reviews on Your Website
Include your WeddingWire reviews on your services pages, contact page, and sales page of your website. At the end of the review, link to your WeddingWire profile and encourage couples to click through to see more reviews. When a couple is perusing your website, they will see multiple reviews about your work, as well as the option to click and read more.