You’ve heard about Google+, you may have even set up your business page, but does it really matter? Here’s why it does.
1. Google+ content and profiles show in search results.
2. Google+ is integrated with Google Places.
3. Google News highlights +1 content.
So what do you need to do?
- Apply now for Direct Connect which will allow visitors to quickly add you to their circles while using Google Search. This feature will be widely available soon, so get ahead of the game.
- Make sure you update your Google+ business page so visitors who arrive from Google Places see content and hopefully you gain another follower
- Encourage your employees to promote your social network content
- Create content including your most important keywords to ensure you’re also helping improve your search results