This post was written by Sonny Ganguly, CMO of WeddingWire. You can follow him on Twitter @sonnyg. Sonny leads WeddingWire’s marketing strategy, customer acquisition, and business development.
In part 1 of “The Mobile Revolution is Upon Us,” we focused on smartphone’s rapid growth, and how mobile is becoming the top search driver for many small businesses. In part 2, we will examine how to mobilize your business!
Get Started with Mobile
Now that you know the impact that mobile will have on your business today and in the future, are you ready to mobilize your website?
Good news! Despite what you may think, mobilizing a website does not have to be expensive or time consuming. Our goal at WeddingWire is for local business’ to stay on top of the latest technology, and we aim to ensure your business will run as efficiently as possible across every type of mobile device. Recently, WeddingWire launched a new Go Mobile tool, allowing businesses to create a custom mobile site in seconds!
Go Mobile Features:
- Creates a mobilized version of your site with all your business information
- Automatically identifies traffic coming from mobile devices
- Fully customizable pictures and styling
- One tap to contact, call or map your business
- Optimized across iPhone, Android and other mobile devices and tablets
- Automatic synchronization of your business information
- Separate tablet version also customizable and automatically synced
As you can see, mobile is the future! Clients are viewing your website, conducting local searches, and planning their special day on-the-go. Add “going mobile” to your business’ to do list this year, or let WeddingWire help you Go Mobile in just a few minutes. Either way, it is important to make sure your business considers a mobile friendly website and marketing strategy soon!
The last five years have been the social revolution. We like to say that the next five years will be the mobile revolution!