With the world becoming increasingly digital, there’s a website for almost any imaginable idea, event, company or person. In addition to a website, many entities expand their reach by setting up social networking profiles, mobile websites, and profiles on other industry websites and communities.
So how can it be that so many small business owners have not adopted modern technology to assist in their marketing efforts? According to a recent survey by Yodle, more than half (52%) of SMB owners do not have a website, or even measure the results of their marketing programs. Even worse, only 1 in 10 small businesses have figured out how to use social media or online advertising.
In this day and age, you cannot afford to hold yourself back by not having an online presence. Think about it from an engaged couple’s perspective: are you willing to hire a company who doesn’t have a website or has one of poor quality that is hard to navigate? How can you trust this service’s work without being able to do online research? If the company can’t afford a website, how can they be successful?
At WeddingWire, we’re constantly improving our services to be a true technology partner for small businesses. Wedding and event professionals like you should be able to focus on what you love to do, and we make that easy through our industry-focused business management and marketing tools. We make it simple and quick to build a strong online reputation with reviews, create a mobile site, set up and manage social media in one place, and more. WeddingWire’s suite of online tools, available to our premium members, help you easily manage your business and get back to doing what you love!
If your business is missing a website or other key online elements, here’s how WeddingWire can help:
1. Create a Storefront. Your WeddingWire Storefront is a customizable area for you to describe your business services to prospective clients. Here you can upload photos, collect reviews, display your services and a include variety of other important aspects of your business! Your Storefront will be seen by engaged couples searching for wedding and event vendors in your chosen category and region.
2. Boost you credibility with reviews. Our spectacular WeddingWire Pros have a lot of happy couples in their wake – why not show off your past clients’ rave reviews? Use our Review Collector Tool to quickly create a template to request reviews and make it easy for newlyweds to share their feedback! Display these reviews on your Storefront and Facebook page to show potential clients that your services are great.
3. Build your reputation with awards. Once you collect reviews you can get rewarded by WeddingWire! We have several awards programs to reward the best pros. Our WeddingWire Rated program allows you to continuously earn new badges based on your number of reviews to show off your great services. The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards program recognizes the top five percent of wedding professionals in the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism.
And if you’re a business that already has some of those basics down, here are few ways WeddingWire can help your business get to the next level!
- Use our Client Tools to save time by accepting and managing inquiries and bookings, handling payments and setting appointments and tasks all within your account
- Create high-quality videos with our Video Builder – just choose a design, upload photos, add captions and set it all to a soundtrack of your choosing
- Quickly enable a Mobile Website for your business’s website so users see a mobile-optimized version of your current website when visiting from a smartphone or tablet
Whether you’re just starting out and need help building your business, or your business is established and needs a boost, WeddingWire has the technology you need to power your business! Ready to get started with these small business marketing tips? Login to your account or join WeddingWire today!