All businesses need a great brand. Whether you have been in business for 20 years, or are new to the industry, establishing a strong brand is key to developing your business and growing your client base and notoriety in your area.
Key take-away’s to gain brand awareness and maximize exposure for your business:
- Get a great logo: Place it on all your marketing materials. Ultimately, you would like people to see just your logo, and know it is associated with your business!
- Write down your brand messaging: Determine your key messages that you want to communicate about your brand, and be sure to deliver on those messages at each event and consistently with every team member.
- Integrate your brand: Branding should be reflected in every aspect of your business, from conversations with potential clients, to email signatures, phone calls and promotional materials.
- Create a “voice” for your company that reflects the brand: Your voice should be applied on all written communication and incorporated into the visual imagery on all materials, online and off.
- Develop a tagline: Write a memorable, meaningful and conscience statement that captures the essence of your brand.
- Design templates and create brand standards for your marketing materials: Use the same color scheme, logo placement, look and feel throughout. It doesn’t have to be fancy, just consistent!
- Be true to your brand: Clients will not look to you for other events, or recommend your services to other engaged couples, if you do not deliver on your brand promise.
- Be consistent: Simple, but very true: if you cannot be consistent with your branding, it will not be successful!
How is your business’ branding? How have you worked to develop a strong, recognizable brand?