As a wedding and event professional, creating efficient payment schedules and distributing invoices is vital to organizing your business and ensuring you are promptly paid for your services. Did you know our Clients Tab has the tools to allow you to make these invoices and collect online payments?
WeddingWire Payments & Invoices are designed to help you get paid faster and ensure that you never miss a payment from your clients! You can immediately prepare customizable invoices, collect ePayments received through each Client Site and review all recent and upcoming payments – all in one place!
Our Clients Tab allows you to set up your Payments & Invoices the way you’d like to receive payments. With different payment methods available, here are some key factors for both PayPal and Authorize.net:
PayPal: Third Party Processor Account
- It’s easy to use for both clients and vendors. With a quick set-up, you can have PayPal link to either your credit or debit card or directly to your bank account.
- PayPal is trustworthy and secure. Many major retailers, including eBay, use PayPal to transfer funds between users.
- PayPal does not charge a monthly fee. While there’s no set up fee, there is a $0.30 transaction fee.
Authorize.net: Merchant Account
- Authorize.net allows you to accept credit cards as well as electronic check orders.
- Unlike PayPal, Authorize.net does not drive clients away from your site when they’re processing a payment – they will stay within your site.
- With Authorize.net you have more control over the account and can handle a higher volume of sales.
- Authorize.net has a monthly fee of $42.95 – $57.95 for a merchant account, with a $99 one-time set up fee. There’s also a $0.35 transaction fee.
Now that you know the distinct benefits of each payment method, you can decide which method would be best for your business! Our Clients Tab will help you organize all of your business’ finances and client management needs in one easy place, so you can get back to doing what you love. Check it out today!
Have questions? We are happy to help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.