Each year, WeddingWire looks forward to participating in the Wedding Merchant Business Academy (Wedding MBA), one of the largest educational conferences in the industry.
Wedding professionals from throughout the U.S. and beyond gather in Las Vegas for several days of engaging seminars from industry leaders, networking and fun. We are excited to share what WeddingWire will be up to at the event this year, which will be held from September 16-18th.
Here’s what we will be up to at this year’s Wedding MBA:
Education & Learning
- Main stage presentations from WeddingWire Execs Timothy Chi (CEO) and Sonny Ganguly (CMO) including Back to the Future: What’s Next in Tech, The Social Experiment, Transformers: The Responsive Generation and more!
- Great new and engaging presentations from our WeddingWire Education Experts including Alan Berg, Andy Ebon and Kathryn Hamm. Check out the full agenda here.
The Expo Experience
- We are excited to announce the addition of a new WeddingWire Lounge! Come meet with members of our team, discuss your WeddingWire account, and take a breather from the busy day in the lounge.
- Grab surprise WeddingWire swag and t-shirts at our main WeddingWire booth.
- Conferences can quickly drain your smartphone or tablet! Stop by to charge your devices at our Power Stations located at our WeddingWire Lounge and Education Expert booths throughout the Expo to keep your battery going all day long.
Networking & Fun
- Play hard after a big day of learning at our annual WeddingWire Party on Tuesday night – which is sure to be the party everyone will be talking about the next day (if we do say so ourselves!). Stay tuned, more details coming soon!
- Celebrate with new friends at our networking happy hour immediately following the day’s sessions in the Convention Center on Wednesday in the WeddingWire Lounge. Grab a cocktail, network with new connections and unwind before the final day of the conference.
Have you gotten your ticket yet?
We hope to see you there!