Thank you to all of the wedding professionals who joined us for World LA 2017!
Our team was thrilled to be on the West coast for WeddingWire World LA at the Anaheim Marriott on May 1-2. From the engaging educational sessions to the electric networking night reception (and everything in between!), we are still buzzing as we reflect on two amazing days.
World LA 2017 highlights included:
- Two fabulous featured speakers: Candace Nelson, Founder and Pastry Chef of Sprinkles, and celebrity Event Planner Mindy Weiss of Mindy Weiss Party Consultants
- Educational sessions on dozens of topics including pricing, PR, trends, branding, sales, SEO, marketing, product strategy, client communications, and much more.
- Main stage and breakout sessions from our WeddingWire Education Experts and Contributors Alan Berg, Meghan Ely, Kathryn Hamm and Bethel Nathan.
- Engaging pro panel discussions on topics including growth strategies for early stage businesses, destination weddings, today’s diverse couples, reviews and online reputation, and insights for seasoned business.
- The opportunity for attendees to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one during the conference.
- The WeddingWire Lounge, including complimentary professional headshots taken on-site by Jim Kennedy Photographers, a speaker table where attendees could engage with our speakers and WeddingWire executives, and interactive booths by GayWeddings and LiveBooks.
- Special prizes and giveaways throughout both days – Amazon Echos, a new smart phone, books authored by our speakers, and more.
- A rocking Networking Night Reception, including grilled cheese and taco stations, an open bar, new connections, and a packed dance floor!
All attendees will receive the slides from all presentations, so keep an eye on your inbox!
Finally, we’d like to extend one more big thank you to all the partners who made World LA 2017 possible:
Thank you again to all the wedding professionals who traveled from far and wide to join us this year. We’ve picked some of our favorite photos from World LA below, and you can check out the full album on our Facebook page!
World DC 2017: August 14-15
If you missed World LA, we’d love to have you join us at WeddingWire World DC on August 14-15, 2017! Tickets are on sale now– visit the World DC website for details and tickets.