Thank you to all of the wedding professionals who joined us for World DC 2017!
Our team was thrilled to host WeddingWire World DC at the Washington Hilton on August 14-15. From engaging educational sessions, to interactive Success Workshops, to the networking reception (and everything in between!), we are still buzzing as we reflect on two amazing days.
Thank you to all of our attendees for the posts, comments, and memories shared! Be sure to catch up on all the action by checking out #WWWorld on Instagram and Twitter. We’ve also picked some of our favorite photos and compiled them in a full album on our Facebook page!
World DC 2017 highlights:
- Educational sessions on dozens of topics including trends, SEO, hiring, networking, video marketing, personal brand, and so much more!
- The opportunity for attendees to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one during the conference for WeddingWire account advice, tutorials, and more.
- Main stage and breakout sessions from our WeddingWire Education Experts and Contributors Alan Berg, Meghan Ely, Kathryn Hamm and Bethel Nathan.
- One of our all-time favorite keynote speakers, celebrity Fashion Director Monte Durham, of Bridals by Lori and TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, joined us on the main stage and shared his insights into this year’s trends in wedding fashion and styles.
- Engaging panel discussion on understanding the diverse needs of today’s couples and how to avoid a cookie cutter approach to weddings.
- Four interactive Success Workshops with in-depth coaching on managing reviews, storefront improvements, new ways to get noticed, and lead replies.
- The WeddingWire Lounge, including complimentary professional headshots taken on-site by Tania Hossain Photography, a meet and greet speaker table, and interactive booths by GayWeddings, LiveBooks, and WeddingWire 3D venue tours.
- Special prizes and giveaways throughout both days – two GoPros given out for the best Instagram posts, a new smartphone, and more.
- A lively Networking Reception, including delicious flatbreads, a fabulous cheese and appetizer spread, open bar, new connections, and a packed dance floor!
Finally, we’d like to extend one more big thank you to all the partners who made World DC 2017 possible:
In Motion Video
Jason Jani and SCE Event Group
Life of the Party Entertainment
Party Portraits Photo Booth
Tania Hossain Photography
Rob Ferre, Life of the Party
Thank you again to all the wedding professionals who traveled from far and wide to join us this year.