This week, local wedding professionals gathered at The Franklin Institute for WeddingWire Networking Night Philadelphia!
At the Networking Night, wedding professionals had the opportunity to enjoy an amazing venue space, network with other local vendors across all service categories, and meet members of the WeddingWire team. Plus, they learned about local-industry statistics and how to better reach engaged couples through social media from WeddingWire’s Regional Manager of Customer Success, Katey McBurney.
Thank you to all the wonderful professionals who joined us! We’re excited to share highlights from the event including the educational presentation, our latest issue of WedInsights, and photos from the evening below.
We would like to say a special thank you to the amazing event partners who helped make the evening possible:
- The gorgeous event space provided by The Franklin Institute
- Delicious appetizers provided by Frog Commissary
- Stunning photos from the evening captured by Two17 Cinema & Photography
- Fun & upbeat DJ services provided by Blue Root Entertainment
- Chic floral arrangements provided by Flowers by Jena Paige
- Amazing slow motion photo booth provided by Merryweather Slow-Mo
Finally, we’re excited to announce the winner of our WeddingWire Prize Pack give away – congrats to Brian from The Philly Keys!