Yesterday, WeddingWire CMO, Sonny Ganguly, presented ‘How to Manage Your Clients Online’ as part of our monthly webinar series.
Each one hour webinar for premium WeddingWire Pros is designed to inform you about the latest industry tips, and give you the tools and education you need to Power Your Business!
This month’s webinar focused on how to manage your business online in the “age of the customer!” From answering key questions such as “What is CRM?” to providing tips and strategies to track your business’ conversion rates, to exploring the online tools available to effectively manage your bookings – this webinar gave an insider’s look at how to manage your clients and business digitally.
Here are some key take aways:
- “CRM” stands fro Customer Relationship Management: The business process and supporting technologies that support key activities of targeting, acquiring, retailing and understanding and collaborating with customers.
- Currently, 47% of North American and European enterprises have implemented a CRM solution to manage business processes and improve the sales process.
- It is important to review your business’ conversion funnels to see how many leads turn into bookings. A good test is reviewing if your online contact form works for you by dividing the number of contact forms completed by your number of site visits. Need to improve? Ask for less information on your form! You will get more completed leads.
- 72% of WeddingWire Pros who completed a recent survey indicate that email is their main source of contact with clients.
- 87% of Wedding Pros who completed a recent survey indicated that they do NOT currently use a CRM solution. Good news – we have one developed specifically for Wedding and Event Pros like you! Check out the new Clients tab to make running your business efficient, and take the next step to maximize your company’s potential.
All of our past webinars are available in our Education Center for upgraded Pros, and stay tuned for information on next month’s webinar!