Yesterday, WeddingWire Education Guru, Alan Berg, presented ‘Are You Too Busy to Be Successful?’ as part of our monthly webinar series.
Each one hour webinar for premium WeddingWire Pros is designed to inform you about the latest industry tips, and give you the tools and education you need to Power Your Business!
This month’s webinar focused on how to manage a busy schedule, grow your business, make more money, and make time in your life for all important elements including family, friends and clients!
Here are some key insights:
- The majority of surveyed Wedding Pros consider themselves “always busy” with over two thirds citing the reason as “work”
- Many Wedding Pros consider themselves successful based on their reputation but not on their financial success
- It is important to embrace the “Power of No” when client expectations cannot be realistically met, deadlines are unreasonable or you cannot provide services within a potential clients cited budget – it will ultimately positively impact your business and personal level of career satisfaction and personal success
- When your workload is overwhelming, make “today lists” of all tasks you need to do each day and can realistically achieve versus overwhelming “to do” lists that can serve as a distraction and make prioritizing difficult
- Objectively analyze your workload and know when it is appropriate to delegate tasks to your team or outsource projects
All of our past webinars are available in our Education Center for upgraded Pros, and stay tuned for information on next month’s webinar!