WeddingWire was thrilled to have our own Kyle Mihalcoe in attendance to speak about how your business can stand out on social media, but the conference also included a number of expert speakers on a variety of topics surrounding the core message of the day – turning passion and purpose into profit!
After a warm welcome from Jon’ll Boyd, CEO of Completely Yours Events and Founder of the Planners Suite Conference, and emcee Candice Camille, WellologistTM, attendees observed a ton of great presentations from true industry experts, including:
- Tips on grabbing the attention of key sponsors for events from Stacey Ferguson of Blogalicious
- Instructions for creating successful and full proof contracts from Rebecca Melone of Melone Law, P.C.
- Lessons on managing your finances from Sonya Smith-Valentine of Financially Fierce
- Helpful marketing advice and strategies from Sherron Washington of P3 Solutions
- Guidelines for effectively and gracefully executing a styled shoot from Christina Grimes of Completely Yours Events
- Reasons why it’s so important to take control of your own A/V from Taren Bradley of PSAV
- Sales automation best practices from Che Brown and Trevor Otts of Peak Performers Institute
- Engaging tips for taking the plunge and investing in your own success from Cheryl Wood of Cheryl Wood Empowers
- Keynote presentation by the one and only Jodi Moraru of EVOKE
- Suggestions for learning how to charge what you’re worth from Shelby Tuck-Horton of Exquisite Expressions and Events
- Branding strategies and reminders from Amanda Miller Littlejohn of The Branding Box
- Steps to building and maintaining a successful team from host and creator Jon’ll Boyd of Completely Yours Events
- Information for defending against copyright infringement from Jennifer Reitmeyer and Kyle Bergner of WeddingIQ
Attendees finished a very long, inspirational day with a happy hour and mixer filled with the constant exchange of advice, laughs, and business cards. But the best part about the conference was the unity among attendees. Each planner was there to grow themselves, and their business, but they left with plenty of connections and an extended network.
In addition to the amazing planners in attendance, The Planners Suite Conference featured the wonderful work of the following pros:
- Red, silver, and black decor by Bella Fiori Florals and Décor
- Breakfast provided by Uncork’d Art
- Lunch provided by Putting on the Ritz
Check out a few photo highlights from Chip Dizárd Weddings, below!