Christine Tremoulet Photography and Ashley K Photography, both featured vendors on the WeddingWire Network, recently joined services with other local vendors to help Team Rachael Ray throw a once-in-a-lifetime “Rescue Wedding” for victims of Hurricane Ike in Houston.
Thirty-three couples’ dreams of getting married were shattered earlier this year when they learned their venues had shut down after Hurricane Ike swept through Texas. With their locations lost and their money gone, the couples sadly had to put their dreams of getting married on hold. Thanks to the Rachael Ray Show and the generous local vendors, the couples were thrown a dream wedding at Minute Maid Park in just one week! Visit the Rachael Ray Show site for all the details!
Congratulations Christine, Ashley, and Team Rachael Ray for making so many dreams come true!
In my recent post I talked about the importance of using images to build out your WeddingWire Storefront. Well, now you will find it much easier to do so! With the newly enhanced Vendor Portfolio, your WeddingWire online image gallery, you can:
- Save Time: Upload multiple images at the click of a mouse!
- Get Organized: Click and drag images to put them in the order YOU want on your Storefront.
- Tag your images: Simply choose a description or keyword “tag” to categorize your images, making them easier to share.
And in case you need even more incentive to start posting images, we will soon be publishing all tagged images to the Ideas section for brides to find you! Brides will be able to search the Ideas section images and save their favorite images to their account. And with your business name linked to all of your tagged images, this serves as yet another way to get your business name out there and reach brides!
Visit your Vendor Portfolio today and let the uploading, organizing, and most importantly tagging begin!
Pictures are a very important addition to building your Storefront on the WeddingWire network (and not just for photographers)! They serve as a means to showcase your business to today’s wired brides, establishing a connection with them beyond words. Therefore, it is key to make sure they look good! I found this great list of the top online photo editing sites that you can use to edit your photos and even spice them up with different backgrounds or effects. And if you are a novice like me when it comes to photo editing, you might find these sites very helpful!
Here’s a few of my top choices:
- DrPic.com– Upload your images to this free image editor, utilize the numerous tools and then save your work to a disk or to the Web in whatever format you choose.
- FlauntR.com – This site is big on backgrounds, self-created magazine covers and basic editing tools. You can even purchase prints of any of your designs.
- FotoFlexer.com – A completely free editor with numerous tools such as distortions, layers, effects, smart scissors and much more.